Thank you for visiting the Allied Health Nursing online application. On this page you will find a few instructions to get you started with the application.
Before beginning the application, we ask that you read our Requirements & Policies.
- Student must have an expressed interest in the Occupational Area
- Student must have an attendance record of less than 15 days absent per year
- Students must have a "C" grade point average
- Student and parents are recommended to tour the program prior to submitting an application. This may be accomplished through attendance at an open house, tour with counselor, or other means arranged with the principal or counselor.
- Student must have successfully completed Algebra I with a grade of C or better.
- Student must have successfully completed Grade C or better in a Laboratory Biology.
The Monmouth County Vocational School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, religion, age, disability, or socioeconomic status.